• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this some sort of IP banishment ?

Ouellet

Reaction score
My main character is Lavi.
I started playing this server since like 1 month or little bit more, yesterday I had an strong argument with the some tutors as I remember they were Swift and Dyablo or something like that, we had that "fight?" in help channel started with that Swift replied rude "maybe I don't know" to some rookie player who seemed to everyone except to the tutors he stopped playing tibia since long time ago, whatever.. I got IP banishment because I gave my opinion about how they replied to that rookie player then on purpose I meant to drive them angry and insane. so they took it as " A fight/disrespecting the tutor I really don't know and don't want to" so GM hani jailed me and then she said "this not going to end well" after that 1-2 seconds I got a message "Server is not responding" and then I can't log into the game anymore, so my question is this temporary? or it's going to be forever ?

Last edited:
If you get muted from Help channel it doesn't mean it's OK to login on another character to continue spamming/harassing the tutors. I'll lift your IP banishment when you acknowledge your faults and apologize to the tutors.

You want to talk about knowledge, then you must have heard about every action has it's own re-action, not just because they revived a tutor potion from the owner of the server that doesn't make them special, actually they still player but with more with heavy duty on their shoulders, they have to do their duty without making fun of anyone answering even the silliest question in game no matter how it from low level or even high level, that day swift replied to a rookie in an appropriate way, they disrespected the guy, so I disrespected them. I'm going to apology if they made an official forum apologizing for being rude to some people then I will make forum and my apology on it.

As a senior tutor and most likely one of the "rudest" tutor on Shadowcores I can only tell you that with your behaviour you wont come far. Imagine yourself to be qualified for a tutorship, you get the chance to contribute to a community and work along with other tutors to make a place (in this case help-channel) a channel where players should be able to turn to get help. Then someone out of the sudden starts to ruin this great athmosphere of friends supporting eachother. Don't you think that after about the 200rd time you (as a tutor) get pissed off and loses it all? Well think again, just get your head out of your ass and realize that if you behave like a dick I will be a dick back, which means... I can be a huger dick than you because of my "powers".

And if you call that power abuse, think twice again. Because I'm getting rid of someone who's only purpose of being in help-channel is to be a dick and destroy something that is supposed to be a place for people to solve all kind of problems (regarding Tibia, technically). As I got the powers to mute players, it's also my duty to mute retards.

Sincerely,
Siramix!

Now try to keep up with my level-> Senior tuter has lost his position just because he just CAPS LOCK on help channel <- in rl-tibia.

Bye :)

Back