• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this the end? Yes it is if you didn't do anything about it

Xisouis

Reaction score
Server Status
381 players online.

You have been downgraded from level 1000 to level 381. Pretty match yea?
Well, if you did not update the server ASAP you will lose whats even left for ya. You see, if you keep listening to those who wants the server to be as it is just for their personal demands and benefits, you will eventually end up with 0 players, or let's say you will end up with the players whom wantend to play as if it their own server. I started playing since 2013, My character is Xisouis, you may run across this name often if you visit forum regularly, However I suggest you take actions as soon as possible and instead of letting your server to be a heaven for like 10 players and hell for almost 1k players, I see you should follow the 1k players and ignore the rest. I'm sure you worked hard to acheive this 1k players and mostly you have gained enough for your hard work, but remember the grind doesn't stop, keep doing your hard work and update your server to 10.81 and you will see how many players you will gain within a short period of time, and I'm talking about the actual Update not the bullshit custom map thing we used to hear from your useless tutors ( I'm sorry, but they are), we don't fall for that brah, we want real shit here, update to the full 100% rl map with the same rate of everything, mana regain, levels etc... and I promise you I promise you, your server will be the 1st ranked once again within a month. You achieve only what you worked for.
Nevertheless, I apologize if you found my behavior a little bit harsh but I just want retrieve this server once again and I hope you don't get me wrong, I'm just an old player.

Last edited:
mark is now working for a big company making 6k euros per month and could´t care elss about shadowcores
Well if that is the case, and you actually not saying something bullshit, well I say that's a bright future and better career for him and he shouldn't care about this server and continue doing what's best for him.

everything has an end, you guys can't tell me that when u first registered in shadowcores tought it was going to be for ever...

my only hope is that RL tibia stops beeing so shitty and removes premium bullshit that has 0% balance between PACC and FACC players... Maybe then this game will become again popular.

Ot servers are always temporal, we must know that, we cant demand twifysoft to update now because all people left... now just play quietly until this dissappears. i still play and i actually enjoy more my hunts now than when all was full of botters 24/7, but i know im loosing the time but idk, i just do it to relax, not for beeing top 1 or shit. games r for this

peace

Back