• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is tibia 8.60 dead?

5lave Ots

Solutions
Reaction score
hello otlanders
i need to ask ppl about the ot client 860
is it still popular, can we open a custom server on it
or its died and no ppl will join, so no ppl will donate? :D
thanks for answering

its died and no ppl will join, so no ppl will donate? :D

Rethink and reread what you just wrote. Making ots is not meant to be just a fast profit. Its to learn and have fun, for fucks sake...
This sentence triggered me so much.

P.S yes if ur ots is meant to be fast money no one will join, because its probably shitty p2w.

Rethink and reread what you just wrote. Making ots is not meant to be just a fast profit. Its to learn and have fun, for fucks sake...
This sentence triggered me so much.

P.S yes if ur ots is meant to be fast money no one will join, because its probably shitty p2w.
Thexamx is right. This is supposed to be about learning and enjoying the spirit of Tibia.
Good servers don't have to worry about donations. They are a product of the quality that people find in your game.

i dont need to work hard and learn some codes, waste time, pay money for host
and then earn nothing.. its a business for me... if u like or not

yes we are here to serve you with a ready to go ot so you can make money off of the community with no work put into anything
yes very good very nice idea
good business
you are what we call a leech

Back