• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Isara players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkos

Reaction score
Anyone play on the Tibian World Isara here?
I started there and just reached 54, want someone to have fun with:)

I played Isara at 7.7 "Victor Rossen" lvl 64 Master sorcerer, but got deleted because lots of ban for pk:ing..

had wars and so..

i can't tell it because i act here like a noob so i won't say it here
but its a 45 ED high protected :p

High Protected = 90% Noob..

Everyone got protected by someone with very high status in a server will act like an true asshole towards everyone he meet. specially on hunts..

"Leave or hunted!!"

last time I visited Pandoria I got hunted by a lvl 150+ mage (I was lvl 49) because I didn't say hi to him when I passed him in Thais depot..

pandoria ain't isara:p
by the way there is a difeerence between 1 protector and a guild protection + some high level friends/pro's

had a 154 sorc on Isara named Kekcik...banned for owning too much. Ask around everyone knows me :D

Me too, what's your name there? I was with the del'toro's if you still remember them...

I' was playing Isara to :) 136EK Abbedi :) but i rooked it to 10 ^^ i started to play there since 7.6 and quited in 8.0 :p

And i remember Del'Toro :) my rl was Godkiller bhaal :) he have quit to. I remember Diego Del'toro and ofc Mediota Del'Toro :) and there was few more but i dont remember their names ^^.

Now i'm playing pandoria 78ek (FACC) but i've half quited to :p

R.I.P Del'Toro!

Regards
Abbedi

hahaha I think I remember the name abbedi. I for sure remember Godkiller Bhaal ;p

Del\'toro never dies dude best war ever deltoro vs the light there also more nice wars but light was best war and got hard powned hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back