• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iSinOt Update 0.3

Do You Like This Update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wooo i am glad i haven't started any lower floors yet haha Thanks Man i appreciate your help :), if you got any more ideas, please do share :>

Syntax I dont know if your intrested in helping me? i got a temple and i dont know what sprites to use. Ill post a ss.

Help anyone!??

templeproject.jpg

any ideas?

well paths i would do like this, i would try to use as much metal as possible. but other yalahar sprites should work as well
2qd3mg5.jpg

^.^ mind if i put that picture in my map? :p looks good, but i want them to walk on blackness xD at the same time look impressive, how does my temple look?<yalahar sprites>

no dont mind, ill give you otbm in a minute, and the temple itself looks ok, just not the path.

space.otbm
wcd7co.jpg

very sloppily done, just to show you i guess. im no expert mapper, not a mapper at all actually. Rep+ if you use.

i will use the idea deff so +rep :) reminds me of a town that got over run with zombies lol

well man i gotta get off the computer now, thanks for all ur help, ttyl :D i gave u +Rep too Thanks again!

Back