• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Isle of Practicie

Franson

Reaction score
Welcome, Open-Tibia!

Blossom's Temple an early morning in April... I'm feeling the fresh air inside of this temple!
Rumours says that the Heaven Blossom that's inside of the door have magical powers to restore health a lot faster!

3022sy9.png

When I took my mighty hat out of the temple away to the trade-center to check my bank status in case
I have to take action and work more effective or if I can afford my living fee's for now.

mwe06h.png

When I realized that my bank status wasn't that well at this very moment, me and my friend Swaanz took our fists out for making some money!
Destiny brought us to the Sight of Icewand spot. A few squaremetres infront of our eyes we sight the most powerful wand in probably the whole kindgom!

358zxja.jpg

We were like cursed by watching the Icewand, but a few moments later we succeed to break our eyes from the wand and moved on.
When my dear friend Swaanz suddenly came up with a great idea! To split up in different areas to hunt.
So it'll be. We took off different ways!
Myself land up in a tropical cave, with a few bugs and even a spider!

2nrzj7p.png

For now my hunting moment is over! But I'm starting to get pretty worried about Swaanz...
Where can he be? He should have been done hours ago, but still didn't showed up! What if something happened to him?
Oh no... Don't think that way, Franson! ...

To be continued...!

indeed :O

Is this going to be an actual server or just mini mapping pictures for show offs?

This is going to be an actual server. But nothing else will be spoiled for now!

Thank you guys!

That, my friend! I cannot spoil for you yet! Unfortunately! <Smiles>

Oh dear... Can you remove it? You are a bit of a spoiler, sir.
It's fun to see your mapping skills. But you're not me. So please remove it.

I'm coming with a follower...