• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Isn't that a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
Lazy mods at their best...

uqkdSI.png

He's just saying that its better to report it instead of PMing a moderator, if you had sent it to me I would have dealt with it and said the same thing

Actually i reported it, and i waited 2 days for a mod to come on...when he did i just pm'd him and that's the reply i got...
and really it isn't my fault that lately mods being extremely unactive..(Beside you)

if you reported it and it wasn't dealt with, then it wasn't in my section :/
I check all reports 2 or 3 times a day

In that case, report it again and if then no one deals with it, then PM a moderator

I just checked the last 2 weeks of reports and there was no report sent in by you(last one you sent was on May 9th)
but that's beside the point, you reported and it wasn't dealt with, report it a second time and if it still doesn't get answered, then you PM a moderator, if he gives any smart remarks like that, tell him that you sent the reports and that he didn't saw them :)

Alright thanks alot for your help, you still didn't understand what i mean.

I know what you mean, that Znote said for you to report it so a[nother] moderator could solve your problem, but you should have reported it instead of PMing him, that's all there is to his message, I myself wouldnt have answered much different from him

bet you wrote that against me.

+Znote helps this forum alot, hes got a busy life gtfo his case.

but you should have reported it instead of PMing him, that's all there is to his message, I myself wouldnt have answered much different from him

My god....i did actually report it

Close this..
Won't get any useful reply and most likely will be told that i am the wrong guy in this situation...

I am busy, when you report something moderation will go quicker because PMing one moderator will make you rely on that one moderator. Reporting something will make moderators who currently have spare time to moderate it a chance to do so. I was merely trying to help you by making the other moderators aware of the situation so they can deal with it, because I am to busy to moderate "almost all threads" of a user refereed to as a "troller".

I am not a paid moderator and I moderate when I am available to do so and when I want to.

If you reported something and wants to know why no actions has been taken upon it, feel free to get in touch with a current active moderator and kindly ask him if he have the spare time to give you an explanation to why your moderation ticket did not go through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back