• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Isov Random Mapping

Isov

Reaction score
Hello!
Comments, criticism, hate, all welcomed. Won't change anything.

All the work shown is 100% my efforts. You may use images to replicate, but please add some originality.

More images will come, I have very little free time.

Enjoy.

The Start
GZy8nda.png

Gallery index coming soon.

Last edited:
I hope I can expect good initiative from here. Also, you should consider on adding some preview creatures or boards to inform the entry!

The shape isnt bad. One thing that catches my eye, is that I wouldve put some stone ground or something around the stone water borders. Also, maybe on the left side, dont have the little peninsulas look all the same. Make some a little different shapes, and stick out different depths.

tp system i think its a little naab (for non serious rpg servers, for ppl that wants the easy way), but the detalis looks nice, you can put some dead trees o something

You nailed it, one of the best pieces from recent times by far. Cant explain why but it looks so damn natural. If you see this map u get the same feeling when you walk through real hills. Such maps should be in real tibia, but they arent

Back