• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

issue with connecting to server

dravenez

Reaction score
im making my own server and i can log on my server but. when an outside person tries to connect they see the char list but when they log into char it says can not connect. any help?

Need more information what the server you are running,

Server name and version, your operating system, any output from the console, the version of tibia your using, and anything else you think will help

tfs 1.2 10.77 windows 10, my friend can connect as far as seeing his character but when he tries to log in further it says can not connect

When you start the server you get a console which shows information about the server right, the black terminal window? What does it say when he fails to connect? And can you connect?

You probably had to port forward the port 7171 on your router right? did you also forward port 7172?

Back
Top Bottom