• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Issue with Google Chrome /Brave/Opera Mini on Android?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
So, just assuming that it isn't another "feature" of MiUI/Xiaomi, does anyone else have issues when trying to scroll through threads on Android?

My Xiaomi phone won't allow me to scroll Otland threads, no matter which browser I use (Chrome, Brave, Opera Mini). Desktop mode doesn't do the trick, either. There's a new system patch, so I will see how that goes, but this only happens on Otland (which is why I am not 100% sure it is a Xiaomi/MiUI issue). Will google for some other Xenforo forums to see if it just doesn't like the script.

Anyone else having these issues?

Edit: Alright, I can navigate through Xenforo official forums just fine. No issues there. Weird why it happens on here, then.

Seems to be only happening on Chrome-based browsers on Android (Chrome, Opera, Brave). On Firefox this doesn't happen. Weird..

Last edited:
I own myself, a Xiaomi Mi 10T, its not normal using/browsing otland from my mobile phone .. but right now im replying it from it .. its working fine from my side.

From Google Chrome delete all browser history and ... go at Settings > Privacy and Security > Cookies > Show all cookies > Search cookies "otland" > delete it

There has been thread already about it: Issue with code tags on Google Chrome & Android (https://otland.net/threads/issue-with-code-tags-on-google-chrome-android.276831/)

For me, it's still the problem. Even that I upgraded my Android phone to newer one, and also Chrome browser is in current version.

That however happens only in some threads with [ CODE ] tags. Does your problem exist on all threads?
Happens to me in [ CODE ] tag threads too - other than that it works fine.

Back