• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

issue with OTClient connect to TFS1.4

slimit

Reaction score
I use UniServer Zero XIII, ZNote ACC1.6 and TFS1.4

Screenshot 2024-04-18 075528.png

I have a running TFS and can create new account on ZNoteafter compiling OTClient, I try to login and it gave me the error msg.
How do I solve it?

Screenshot 2024-04-18 075147.png

Go to your otclient folder > data > things, create a new folder and name it 1074. Then, inside this folder, paste your tibia.spr and tibia.dat files.

Have you tried reading the error?
Sorry, first time to use it. I have no idea about what's spr and dat file.
Post automatically merged:

Go to your otclient folder > data > things, create a new folder and name it 1074. Then, inside this folder, paste your tibia.spr and tibia.dat files.
From the answer, seems I should have tibia.spr and tibia.dat, how can I get those two files?

If it's TFS 1.4.2, then it's correct to use version 10.98... Just download the spr and dat files from this link. Once downloaded and extracted, take these dat and spr files and place them inside the OTC data/things folder. Create a folder called 1098 and place the dat and spr files inside, and you're done.

If it's TFS 1.4.2, then it's correct to use version 10.98... Just download the spr and dat files from this link. Once downloaded and extracted, take these dat and spr files and place them inside the OTC data/things folder. Create a folder called 1098 and place the dat and spr files inside, and you're done.
Thanks for the help, it works.

Back