• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

issue with packages otclient

nec

Reaction score
GitHub
DomeScoppe
When i try to build:

Code:
CMake Error at C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio/2022/Community/Common7/IDE/CommonExtensions/Microsoft/CMake/CMake/share/cmake-3.26/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:230 (message):
  Could NOT find Boost (missing: Boost_INCLUDE_DIR system thread filesystem)
  (Required is at least version "1.48.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio/2022/Community/Common7/IDE/CommonExtensions/Microsoft/CMake/CMake/share/cmake-3.26/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:600 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio/2022/Community/Common7/IDE/CommonExtensions/Microsoft/CMake/CMake/share/cmake-3.26/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:2377 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  src/framework/CMakeLists.txt:202 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:12 (include)

I really dont know what is happenning, i installed the libraries with vcpkg, im using visual studio community 2022 17.6. OS: Windows 11.

That's first dependency. You obviously did not install dependencies correctly. Did you make sure you run the bootstap and integration commands for vcpkg?

Either of you?

Which OTC are you guys using?

The OTC main branch (mehah's), when downloaded and trying to compile with solution automatically downloads dependencies and handles installation for you... unless you didn't properly bootstrap and register vcpkg.

That's first dependency. You obviously did not install dependencies correctly. Did you make sure you run the bootstap and integration commands for vcpkg?

Either of you?

Which OTC are you guys using?

The OTC main branch (mehah's), when downloaded and trying to compile with solution automatically downloads dependencies and handles installation for you... unless you didn't properly bootstrap and register vcpkg.
Thank you that compiled and worked perfectly!

Back