• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Issue with the Premium Scroll

Ultrapower

Reaction score
I tried to sell my premium scroll in market. The price was set for 10kk. It disappeared from selling list, so that would mean that someone bought it. But I don't have +10kk on my balance as well as I don't have that premium scroll anymore but it displays in Offer History... Can someone explain me what happened and will I get my Premium Scroll/Money back???

Hmm maybe you sold it for 10gp? or 1kk? instead of 10kk

No, the price was 10kk. And it still displays in cancelled offers, though I didn't receive my money back.

Edit: I cancelled my offer right after I didn't see it in list and didn't get my money on balance.

At the moment there is not a known bug in the market system, so I don't think that this is possible. But you can always send an email to [email protected] to let them investigate this for you.

I did and they said that market can sometimes be slow on updating the graphic interface on the client side and that I'd have to restart my Tibia client to see what happened. I've restarted it and nothing has happened. No money, no scroll.

Thank you for your reply, anyway.