• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Issues cleaning up some console error lines at server startup (Possibly actions.xml?)

Menoaw

Reaction score
Currently using TFS 1.5 downgrade to 8.6, along with Nekiro distributions.
Hello. From looking on forum i did find one other post that mentioned same sort of deal but concerning spellbooks... (bolded below, assuming mine is similar/same issue) in this post they mentioned deleting the script in "that directory"....
Atleast for the 2175 one being spellbook itself.. since theres duplicates...which is the 'correct' one to keep?
i have :
data/scripts/actions/others/spellbook.lua
data/actions/scripts/other/spellbook.lua

I have checked a few of these and just tried "find all" mentions and cant really figure out what im missing here...should i be looking in actions.xml? individual scripts? in essence im hoping for somebody to point me in a direction.

The following is a small portion of the errors, once i understand atleast one i should be able to find rest hopefully.
[Warning - Actions::registerLuaEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 6905 in range from id: 2086, to id: 20287
[Warning - Actions::registerLuaEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 7038 in range from id: 2086, to id: 20287
[Warning - Actions::registerLuaEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 7047 in range from id: 2086, to id: 20287
[Warning - Actions::registerLuaEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 2175 in range from id: 2175, to id: 2175
[Warning - Actions::registerLuaEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 2578 in range from id: 2578, to id: 2065
[Warning - Actions::registerLuaEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 1635 in range from id: 2578, to id: 2065

Take a look into data/scripts/actions

Here is the revscripts from your server, they work like in the default actions(data/actions) folder, but with no need to register in the actions.xml file.

Whats happening is that you have two scripts doing the same thing, but registered in two diferent form: revscripts and older way, in the actions.xml.

Simply delete one(look in the folders to see if the script do the same thing or not)

revscript:

old actions folder:

Last edited:
Take a look into data/scripts/actions

Here is the revscripts from your server, they work like in the default actions(data/actions) folder, but with no need to register in the actions.xml file.

Whats happening is that you have two scripts doing the same thing, but registered in two diferent form: revscripts and older way, in the actions.xml.

Simply delete one(look in the folders to see if the script do the same thing or not)

revscript:

old actions folder:
that clears up alot, got to resolve all issues, thank you for the explanation.

Back