• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Issues compiling TFS 1.2/1.3

Ovnyx

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi i was trying to compile the tfs 1.3 but i got som troubles, i use this guide :
until i can compile but i got errorm then
i try retargeting the solution and then again rebuild but i got the same issue:
1566948963319.png
1566948973756.png
same while compiling 1.2

any ideas? thanks in advicee

hi thank you, i did exactly what u said there i changed in configmanager.cpp and since there was no lua.h modified luascript.h and it get fixed but now i get this error: 1566949717054.png

Are you sure you installed everything right with vcpkg?
You might want to follow this tutorial again, as it doesn't seem that filesystem was included.
Edit: or just run in powershell: vcpkg install boost-filesystem:x64-windows this will solve your issue.

Last edited:
Are you sure you installed everything right with vcpkg?
You might want to follow this tutorial again, as it doesn't seem that filesystem was included.
Edit: or just run in powershell: vcpkg install boost-filesystem:x64-windows this will solve your issue.

it work it finished succesful but i still got errors 1566952179899.png
daamn what a problem just to compile this, i dont remeber to have all this program when i was working time ego :(

well i did it but idk it still throwing a lot of error after finishing generating code as u can see it finishes the rebuild but with errors, any idea? should i try compiling it in a linux distro?
1566960956518.png
1566960931738.png

Helped him in PM, solution was to re-run vcpkg integrate install and remove all spaces from directory path.

Solution
Back