• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Issues connecting to database with MyAac

Ovnyx

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm trying to configure on my local machine an ot to start developing, and after multiple tries, I decided to do all my configurations under a docker compose file, and actually, it is working well, the TFS is able to connect to the dockerized database, also, I already configured the page with the server config.lua, but I'm facing an issue related to the connection to the database, but from the web server.
Reading this post, as I understand that issue happens when the web servers get brought up before the database service, and I tried replacing the code block with the one suggested on the post for validating if the connection is possible, but it didn't work. This is the exact error I'm getting during the installation:
1667054489201.png
Hopefully someone has already solved this issue and can give me some advices or feedback!

Thanks in advance! 🙏

Dont make it harder.

1. You take the myacc files and place in xampp or wampp or what ever you use inside www or htdocs.

2.you go to localhost/phpmyadmin and make a database and import your servers shema.sql

3.you go to your server config.lua and edit your database connection with the mysql usernamr,password anf database name

4. You go to internet and go localhost. And you follow the install guide again.

You might need to adjust database connection params in config.php, under database_*

I just found this, this might be problem with your docker setup:

Are u trying to host the site in a different host of the database? If that is true, go to my.ini and change the bind adress to 0.0.0.0.
Also, go to ur DB(phpmyadmin), users and change the hostname from 'localhost' to '%'.
1667134319016.png

You might need to adjust database connection params in config.php, under database_*

I just found this, this might be problem with your docker setup:
how to change database name in myacc?

Back