• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Issues with NPC, First Items and Spellbooks

thedragon

Reaction score
Hello,

Im tottaly new at ot servers making and i found some things were im trapped ;P,

like : i downloaded a RL Map server he is working but there are some bugs like : whenever you go to the king to get promotion and you say hail king, Promotion ( hail king says u want promotion for 200cc) and u say yes he wont give u promotion and u dont lose money,
Second thing : all magebooks are wizard books so a mage cant wear a wizard book how to change it??

and the third: The beginners set : for all kinds of vocation the best sword ever like 76 atk sword is the beginning sword but i want it look like real so start with a normal sword like spike sword.

how can i change those things i would be happy if u can told me that

greetz the dragon

- - - Updated - - -

I got also another question i mapped some npcs to another place,
with remere's map editor but when i save the map and go try it out everything what i did changed except for the npcs standing on the same place as before. when i open again remere's map editor and look where my npc is he is standing on his old location how to fix this??

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You're using wrong NPC libs.
2. Search for the ID in movements.xml and add the vocations.
3. Search for firstitems on mods folder or creaturescripts folder, there you will be able to edit the items that you will start, or if you're using server samples, just edit the equipments on each sample you want.

PS. Please use a right thread-title next time. http://otland.net/f16/need-help-ask-properly-correctly-18402/

Back