• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua IsWalkable flag (Revive system)

haiguri

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im using the Revive System by spell (Tfs 1.2) and I've made some modifications.

However, I've noticed that while the body is on revival countdown, you can't walk through it.

So I've noticed that it's due to the group's flag:

<group id="0" name="player_dead" flags="13194139558159" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />

Can not be attacked
Ignored by monsters
Can not use combat
Can not attack players
Can not attack monsters
Cannot use spells
Cannot pickup items
Can not move items
Can not move creatures

Does anyone know how to add IsWalkable option to this flag? Thanks in advance!​

I think you'll need to edit sources for that, at least when I created the system, I didn't see any walkable flag :eek:

I think you'll need to edit sources for that, at least when I created the system, I didn't see any walkable flag :eek:

I have seen this flag in one flag generator from another forum, but then I went on this website: http://opentibia.net/page/flagcalculator.html and didn't find isWalkable flag.

I think I will give up on revival system since players can't walk through the corpse ):

Back