• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It comes the time when you realize ...

Neverminder

Reaction score
... it just isn't worth it anymore.

NOvJ2uf.png

I geniuenly thought something was wrong with higher staff not answering us these last couple of days, or should I say weeks, some sort of disease or some other well argued reason on why they could not answer our plea on why server is all of a sudden lagging so much and why it kicks you out for no good reason.

It turns out they knew it all along ... A bit sad really, but oh well.

I cannot say I no lifed here on your servers @Mark. Yes, I say servers because I was a huge fan of IceChaw back then, turns out ShadowCores was even better. Yes I know, my highest level I have ever been was level 225.

I came here to relax, to enjoy chatting with online friends, to enjoy group hunting, even PK here and there, not to no life though.

Maybe I am not the right person to post this, since in all my 'OT career' I have only spent 5 € of my money on OT servers and those 5 € went to IceChaw, it was quite a silly purchase, but hey we were all noobies once, right? Perhaps someone who really invested their fortune in ShadowCores should speak up.

But then again, I feel like there are not so many players of my kind though. I might be an exception, who knows. But I know something for sure. I did not play any other servers when ShadowCores was in full swing. Remember that LIVING community right off the bat when you opened ShadowCores for the first time? I do! It was quite chunky at start. I remember not many players were playing back then. If I recall correctly, you had to change host back then. It was rather empy for a month or two in the beginning, but then it took off like a rocket!

Oh well, they say nostalgia is a bi*ch and they surely are not wrong.

Perhaps you still care, perhaps not, I will not judge you. I just wanted to light up that spark in you that might still be around somewhere.

I have already said my farewell to my friends in game so I will spare you all with that ever long list of teary eye paragraphs.

Yours truly,
Never

ShadowCores,
corpora lente augescent cito extinguuntur

... it just isn't worth it anymore.

NOvJ2uf.png

I geniuenly thought something was wrong with higher staff not answering us these last couple of days, or should I say weeks, some sort of disease or some other well argued reason on why they could not answer our plea on why server is all of a sudden lagging so much and why it kicks you out for no good reason.

It turns out they knew it all along ... A bit sad really, but oh well.

I cannot say I no lifed here on your servers @Mark. Yes, I say servers because I was a huge fan of IceChaw back then, turns out ShadowCores was even better. Yes I know, my highest level I have ever been was level 225.

I came here to relax, to enjoy chatting with online friends, to enjoy group hunting, even PK here and there, not to no life though.

Maybe I am not the right person to post this, since in all my 'OT career' I have only spent 5 € of my money on OT servers and those 5 € went to IceChaw, it was quite a silly purchase, but hey we were all noobies once, right? Perhaps someone who really invested their fortune in ShadowCores should speak up.

But then again, I feel like there are not so many players of my kind though. I might be an exception, who knows. But I know something for sure. I did not play any other servers when ShadowCores was in full swing. Remember that LIVING community right off the bat when you opened ShadowCores for the first time? I do! It was quite chunky at start. I remember not many players were playing back then. If I recall correctly, you had to change host back then. It was rather empy for a month or two in the beginning, but then it took off like a rocket!

Oh well, they say nostalgia is a bi*ch and they surely are not wrong.

Perhaps you still care, perhaps not, I will not judge you. I just wanted to light up that spark in you that might still be around somewhere.

I have already said my farewell to my friends in game so I will spare you all with that ever long list of teary eye paragraphs.

Yours truly,
Never

ShadowCores,
corpora lente augescent cito extinguuntur
Where is your point? Trying to prove that the support ain't active on forum? Maybe check other threads, beause they are replying to the threads that it's necessary to reply to. Why should they reply to 10 exactly the same written threads? It's enough for them to reply on one of them. Maybe you guys should check for other similar threads, before creating a new similar one.

Where is your point? Trying to prove that the support ain't active on forum? Maybe check other threads, beause they are replying to the threads that it's necessary to reply to. Why should they reply to 10 exactly the same written threads? It's enough for them to reply on one of them. Maybe you guys should check for other similar threads, before creating a new similar one.

I had to log in to reply to this retarded comment which is clearly off the retardation scale even when compared to ShadowCores BRs 'huehueing' around.

0vRb4qj.png

Mr. Sherlock please elaborate where statement about recent lags/kicks was made. I don't care what broken English Shiro has to say on the matter which on occasion even himself stated @Mark doesn't give a shit about server anymore.

But hey, let's all be retarded without expressing our needs for basic human relations, in this case, a word or two from @Mark on what's going on. I'm sure majority would understand the matter, at least some of us.

Back