• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Item.cpp for newest 1.2 TFS help please.

jalllee

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been playing tibia and been a part of this community for a long time. I have got into all about compiling and make custom things recently and would need some help with a script for armors and weapons in .cpp.

What I want the script to do is that it will give a value between -1 to +2 armor for armors and example -2 to +4 attack/defence for weapons. I have recently got the random attributes into my Ots and would like to have a script that automatically makes a chance for every item in items.xml by scripting it in .cpp so I dont have to add the value to every item.

If someone would like to help me, please make a clear answer so I can see exactly where to put the lines in,

Thanks for reading

Regards: Jalllee

This isn't an issue in support because you are requesting something to be made, so you should post this on the request board.
Requests
If you don't want to wait for someone to make it for you, I could make it for you for a small fee, well it depends on the complexity of your needs. :)

Back