• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item Editing Tutorial

@Drakkhan
Im having a problem with 8.60 maybe you or someone else can help.
I can seem to duplicate items in Otitemeditor but getting a problem in creating new items in black demon
Ok I create my new CID slot in BD Tibia Editor, compiled it.

Opened up Gray DAT editor, associated the sprite with the new CID (noticed that Gray Dat editor changed the CID too)
compiled anyway, then Otitemeditor or BD Tibia editor wont open the dat up, says failed on last item.

so unless someone know which tools work with 8.60 im screwed

Ok guys maybe someone here can help.
So far I have everything I need to edit sprites and Dat files
I currently need something to compile the OTB files for 8.70 but cant seem to find one that works
Anyone know of something??
EDITED meant to compile 8.70 OTB files. I can work fine with 8.60 just cant put my sprites into 8.70 OTB

Last edited:
I need help myeslf I've gotten my .dat/.spr/.obt compiled I have everything showing all green for a new item the sprite shows up and the item show up in game, but the one thing is only in-game does the sprite not show up I've checked and triple checked everything is in the right place and in the right way but I can't seem to get the item to work (this is a custom item, and custom sprite). Seksy I use ItemEditor for a OBT editor it works well for me, just that my item I'm adding in doesn't seem to want to keep it's sprite.

Back