• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Item Editor for 7.x version

Way20

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone who can include support to 7.x version on this Item Editor. ottools/ItemEditor (https://github.com/ottools/ItemEditor)

It's a public repository, but the maintainer seems to be away from the community. After the job is done, the code will be released for free here on OTLand and also on Github.

If you think you can do it, please send me a PM with your price.

Unfortunately @EdMignari have not answered yet, I'm still looking for someone who can do it.

I see that some people misunderstood me, I know there's an old item editor that can open files from 7.x version but it doesn't work well, search function doesn't work among others things, so I want to include support for 7.x version on that one. The search continues, please PM me if you can do it.

I'm still looking, PM me with your price.

Back