• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item editor for 8.7?

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
Hello!
Do a itemeditor for 8.7 exist? i could find any on the forum...

Last edited:
look on OTFans, there's a thread about how to do it there.
if you don't find it, just search after threads made by remere or look in the subforum for remere

Last edited:
you people cant read?:) lol funny i wrote itemeditor in topic but in the text i wrote mapeditor! im looking for ITEMEDITOR for 8.7.

you people cant read?:) lol funny i wrote itemeditor in topic but in the text i wrote mapeditor! im looking for ITEMEDITOR for 8.7.

hahah as im reading through this i notice that they were posting mapeditor ahahah i was like wtf pretty sure he wanted item editor, but anyways.. i havent seen any 8.7 item editors around.

Yea... item editor is basically the same as map editor, there's no verision for it yet but you can still use it however you won't be able to see new items in there but it works to edit new items also. I don't remember how I did this but it's possible and it is easy, I think you should just put the 8.7 .spr and .dat in same folder as the item editor program. It works.

Back