• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item Editor - Not showing sprites.

Jompi

A hoagie in disguise.
Solutions
Reaction score
So, I have tried 2 different item editors and both are showing white squares where the sprites should be and also not showing all the items in the list.

Is there another way for me to add items to a server? Because due to this problem I assume that I cannot add items to the server, only edit them, am I correct?

I have added a few custom made items and sprites by replacing some items, but I cannot add items with a new ItemID since the item editor won't let me find them.

I am running the OTX server (0.3.9). Is there another way to ADD custom items to the server or how can I fix this?

Here's a picture of how it looks like:
ODZe1pf.jpg

I looked into it a bit and it seems that this bug happens when there are too many sprites, is that true? It works when I open a original 7.72 sprite but not the modified one.

Back