• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Item editor

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to fix this error? I tried to download many 8.6 client and all Items.otb editor versions but I couldn't solve it yet.
> OTB version 19.
PluginTwo: Error while parsing, unknown flag 0x81 at id 101.
Failed to load dat.
Loading client files.
Client version 860.
When I try other server OTB version I get other error.
No matter how many items.otb/servers/clients I browse it still gets same errors.

Attachments

Last edited:
No one yet? I think it is the only items editor which has options (Update items list-Compare OTB-Update OTB version).

Have you checked the client signature in PluginTwo.xml?
or you might be using wrong 8.6 client
you can download it from here Tibia Clients - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2-sMQkWYzhGSFhGVlY2WGk5czQ)
I downloaded Tibia client through the link you provided and still getting same error, Also about signature I am not sure how it should be but it looks like this.
Code:
        <client version="860" description="Client 8.60 v1" otbversion="19" datsignature="4C28B721" sprsignature="4C220594"/>
        <client version="860" description="Client 8.60 v2" otbversion="20" datsignature="4C2C7993" sprsignature="4C220594"/>

Maybe download Item editor from here Guilherme / cliente10 (https://gitlab.com/guilhermesidney/cliente10)
If it didn't work just include the OTB file you're trying to edit and I'll check it
Still same error, I checked all my downloaded 8.60 clients and they are all using same datsignature/sprsignature as Tibia 8.60 V1 but it is supposed to exist other client which is Tibia 8.60 V2 with other different datsignature/sprsignature but I can't find it anywhere since I already downloaded 7-8 clients and all the same.
Anyways here is my items.otb.

Attachments

Same client you provided and items editor? Worked properly? Because I tried that with every possible solution and still doesn't work.
I did run as administrator/change the location where my client/items editor extracted/installed and also tried as I mention above many item editors versions/different client links.
Can it be windows 10? That's so confusing.
and I also got 0 anti virus/windows defender or anything that might blocked/cleaned the programs.

Edit : Fixed, just removed the marks on Extended and Frame Durations

Last edited:
O problema é bastante simples de resolver. seu arquivo Item.otb está marcado como somente leitura... clique com o botão direito nele, em seguida desmarque a opção somente leitura e salve... prontinho ;D

Back