• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item editor

douglas321

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question regarding croar new items for my server 7.72. I downloaded otitemeditor but noticed that my server doesn't have the items.otb file it comes with an items.svc file. which editor should I use?

What server is that? I have never seen anything like items.svc
Is it using TFS or OTX? or just an outdated old XML server?

He's most likely using Nostalrius server of Ezzz, .srv is the original cip's extension and from what I've seen Ezzz converted it to use in his server (tfs based).
In that case you don't need an editor. Simply add new items at the end of the file (via text editor) and don't forget to add them in your tibia.dat as well.

Last edited:
He's most likely using Nostalrius server of Ezzz, .srv is the original cip's extension and from what I've seen Ezzz converted it to use in his server (tfs based).
In that case you don't need an editor. Simply add new items at the end of the file (via text editor) and don't forget to add them in your tibia.dat as well.

That's it, I got here thank you very much.

Back