• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item.otb 7.7

tatiana

Sexy Girl
Reaction score
Can someone tells me if any editor works with it? Rep++ for any help.

uppp

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
they are working i tested the datapack from where you get those items.otb
otx by mitsuig
that datapack is really bugged i recommend you just took the sprites and use some folder as actions and movements to make quest poi between others
postman is not working or hota neither or demon oak
the only working is poi and isn't 100%
mountain ground looking as 7.4 is unfinished
whole port hope grass in whole floors are bugged
also sources are outdated
bugs in spells(fields) monster and players , in all underground walls in some npcs and maybe lots of monsters
etc
i took from there some sprites and map poi scripts

Last edited:
I recommend you to use OTHire, because there was so much ppls using and so much ppls contributions at github, and u can get support easily, i was with the same problem with one tfs 0.4 7.72, ive changed to othire yesterday for one test, and wow, works veeery fine, its a clean engine.

If you change your mind to use othire, use otitemeditor 0.2.2 and object builder 0.4 for add new items.

Last edited by a moderator:
othire have a big problem and is that othire is uncompatible with almost everything
if you check you have to use especific scripts for that distribution , especific website /layout
task npc etc, source edit etc etc etc
by other way otx is compatible with almost all tfs scripts from 0.3.6 to 0.4 compatible with geisor bitacc and znote ( with almost every layout outthere)
a very flexible engine
PD: I HAVE TO ADD THAT ALMOST ANY TUTORIAL OF SOURCE EDIT HERE ARE BASED IN 0.3-0.4?.
i didnt spend much of my time with othire engine. but it was the necessary time to realize that wasn't the best option ATLEAST TO ME !! it could be a good option to another

Last edited:
yea but better than an engine that only handles customized scripts. atleast with otx, if something in the script is wrong it can be easily editable, researcheable here in otland .
even "cypypysty" like assholes say it :p

Last edited:
othire have a bg problem and is that othire is uncompatible with almost everything
if you check you have to use especific scripts for that distribution , especific website /layout
task npc etc
by other way otx is compatible with almost all tfs scripts from 0.3.6 to 0.4 compatible with geisor bitacc and znote ( with almost every layout outthere)
a very flexible engine

what is the link of the oficial repository of otx for 7.7 on github?

what is the link of the official repository of otx for 7.7 on Github?
GitHub - mattyx14/otxserver at otxserv2
this is so far the best engine i been using for 7.x very stable, moldable compatible with almost everything that is based in tfs until 0.3.6 to 0.4 and maybe lower/higher versions of TFS
(I'm not the developer but I've read that and comproved it.)

of course, you will find some bugs but all theses are indeed minor bugs.
they're posted here in otland and in the repository(talking about bugs)

Last edited:
@CipsoftStinks hmm I don't know, I am changing now my engine, I was using one TFS 0.4 of evulmastah, but that engine don't allow me to do abrupt changes, I am changing for OTHire because i think that its better than OTX, but Im really confused, OTHire looks very stable. I think that I will use OTHire instead of OTX.

@CipsoftStinks hmm I don't know, I am changing now my engine, I was using one TFS 0.4 of evulmastah, but that engine don't allow me to do abrupt changes, I am changing for OTHire because i think that its better than OTX, but Im really confused, OTHire looks very stable. I think that I will use OTHire instead of OTX.
I already fixed everything. Less banuta tiles... I need to finish it. ;x

GitHub - mattyx14/otxserver at otxserv2
this is so far the best engine i been using for 7.x very stable, moldable compatible with almost everything that is based in tfs until 0.3.6 to 0.4 and maybe lower/higher versions of TFS
(I'm not the developer but I've read that and comproved it.)

of course, you will find some bugs but all theses are indeed minor bugs.
they're posted here in otland and in the repository(talking about bugs)
I've already done with every single know bug, less grass in whole floors and etc.
Do you have the item editor of it?

Back