• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item Refining/upgrading Problem

butrocker

New Life
Reaction score
Me and a couple friends have decided to work on a project together and we're having a problem with one of the scripts we'd like to use.
We are using Mock's item refining system which can be found here:
http://otland.net/threads/perfect-items-upgrade-2-0-slot-sytem.89450/

We're currently running TFS 0.2.1.5 9.8-9.86
and the problem we're running into is getItemWeaponType is no longer a function
We've gone through global.lua and all of the servers functions and found no alternatives,
how would we go about adding this as a new function?
All replies are appreciated! thank you Otland.

~Cheers

This is because the system was made for 0.3.6 and its set of functions. 0.2.x series server are more stable, but lack many features that are present in 0.3.x/0.4. It is indeed possible to add these functions either by adding them to the global.lua file or by editing the source code and re-compiling the server.

If you want to use a stable server similar to the 0.2.x series you should use this

How would I go about adding them to the global.lua that seems like the most useful solution to our problem if you'd be able to fill me in on that!

Back