• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Item req. lvl didnt work tfs 1.3

xenoria

Reaction score
Hello everyone i have problem with movements/weapons.xml (lvl. req item)

If i right click on infernal bolt i see
09:01 You see an infernal bolt.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 110 or higher.
It weighs 0.90 oz.

but player with 10 lvl can use this bolt and attack monsters normally.

i will give my monsters/movements.xml in attach files because its too long to send it here.

its tfs 1.3 8.6 downgraded by nekiro - thank for any help +++REP for everyone!

Attachments

"It can only be wielded properly"

You can still equip weapons and use them, but it won't be as good as if you had the proper level.

You can stop players from equipping it until x level, if you add that itemid into movements.xml... but stopping players from equipping it by another means, will be a real hassle..

Because if they get it as a quest reward / buy from shop / trade with another player - and their arrow slot is empty, I believe it will auto-equip from the server itself thereby bypassing the movement equip check.

Sooo, your remaining option is to make a custom weapon script for your bows, and check what ammunition they are using.. and if that ammunition is too high a level, just return false?

That's about all I can think of.

I'm not sure if you can just return true/false in a script and call it a day or not.
Might need to recreate the damage formula? I haven't played around with weapon scripts enough to know without testing.

Back