• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item.xml atribute and Moveevent script together

Swiftxd

Reaction score
Hello, whats up. What i got :

When equip an item it gives a storage to the pleyer, then:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="22739" slot="shield" event="script" value="addstats.lua"/>

and at same time, i want the item to give a atributte, in this case, shield:
<attribute key="skillShield" value="3"/>

what happen:
When i equip the item, it give the storage, but not the attribute; if i change the event, for event="function" script="onEquipItem",it gives the attribute normaly, but not the storage.
the addstats.lua is returning true.

Theres a solution ?
before someone says condition, have a lot of items passing through this script, so i cant define attributes one by one.

Im using otx 2_9version 0.3.6 client 10.31
Thanks

Last edited:
Solution

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="22739" slot="shield" event="script" value="addstats.lua"/>

what happen:
When i equip the item, it give the storage, but not the attribute; if i change the event, for event="function" script="onEquipItem",it gives the attribute normaly, but not the storage.

Theres a solution ?
before someone says condition, have a lot of items passing through this script, so i cant define attributes one by one.

Thanks
This...
Saw your thread on another forum, I had the same problem once, would appreciate a solution too.

what happen:

Theres a solution ?

Thanks
This might work.
item-movement attribute

Solution
Back