• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items aren't stacking

DefensiveMode

Reaction score
so i'm doing a 7.72 server and i'm using TFS 1.3+ and i'm having troubles with an item i got. i want them to stack. so in my object builder i copied the same as a Gold Coin. cause the ores are going to be doing the same thing . gold coins work on the server fine. but the ores i got for some reason i toss one on the ground. and move it 1 sqm over to the right it goes to 2x 1 more sqm over to the right it goes to 3x stack.... all from a single ore. it goes all the way to 7 stacks. and then starts over.

so in game if i take one ore.. and move it over a sqm it turns to 2. it should stay a single.

any suggestions?

1593366447105.png 1593366472912.png
easyupload.io (https://easyupload.io/27qocv)

this is video of what it's doing...

the item needs to be stackable in Object builder, which it should be if you've exported and imported the gold coin object.

You also need to specify the item as stackable in the items.xml file, copy the gold coin properties for that too.

the item needs to be stackable in Object builder, which it should be if you've exported and imported the gold coin object.

You also need to specify the item as stackable in the items.xml file, copy the gold coin properties for that too.
. 1593396351861.png
1593396366826.png
1593396425492.png

1593396437557.png

<item id="****" article="a" name="Test Ore">
<attribute key="weight" value="10" />
<attribute key="clientId" value="****" />
<attribute key="pickupable" value="1" />
<attribute key="moveable" value="1" />
<attribute key="stackable" value="1" />
</item>

<item id="****" article="a" name="gold coin" plural="gold coins">
<attribute key="weight" value="10" />
<attribute key="clientId" value="****" />
<attribute key="pickupable" value="1" />
<attribute key="moveable" value="1" />
<attribute key="stackable" value="1" />
</item>

For Some Reason It's not working Right...

i got my object builder and my attributes are right. ive exported and imported and duped the gold coin and changed sprites made sure the actions is correct for the ores
Post automatically merged:

So our otb merged with items.xml, our dat/spr was edited with object builder

Last edited:
Back