• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

items dont show on website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
when i add a item to gift shop you cant see the pic how can i fix this?

Download the images:
items.rar

Paste all the .gif files in C:\xampp\htdocs\item_images

Now go in shopsystem.php and replace all .jpg with .gif..

Download the images:
items.rar

Paste all the .gif files in C:\xampp\htdocs\item_images

Now go in shopsystem.php and replace all .jpg with .gif..
thank you:D

edit:
it doesnt work if lets say i put the id of a mpa it puts a chain armor like equipment shower

Last edited:
oh then, go to shopadmin.php and replace this line:
Code:
$SQL->query('INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer` (id, points, itemid1, count1, itemid2, count2, offer_type, offer_description, offer_name, pid) VALUES (NULL, '.$SQL->quote($shop_points).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_type).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_description).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_name).', 0)');

With
Code:
$SQL->query('INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer` (id, points, itemid1, count1, itemid2, count2, offer_type, offer_description, offer_name, pid) VALUES ('.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_points).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_type).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_description).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_name).', 0)');

Could you rep if works? :p

oh then, go to shopadmin.php and replace this line:
Code:
$SQL->query('INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer` (id, points, itemid1, count1, itemid2, count2, offer_type, offer_description, offer_name, pid) VALUES (NULL, '.$SQL->quote($shop_points).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_type).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_description).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_name).', 0)');

With
Code:
$SQL->query('INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer` (id, points, itemid1, count1, itemid2, count2, offer_type, offer_description, offer_name, pid) VALUES ('.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_points).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_type).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_description).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_name).', 0)');

Could you rep if works? :p
thx it worked and i did rep u:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back