• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items from my house are lost

Elder Shupak

Reaction score
GM, I bought a house - "Lower Swamp Lane 1". I decorated it with all my items and money. Later that day I came to my house and what I saw - Nobody owns this house. Today, I came and now it says: Elder Shupak owns this house. But it's empty, all my items and all my money (except 1kk in bank) are lost. :huh: If I need to name all that items, I will. Please answer me on this one.

Respect, Elder Shupak.

If you don't have a screenshot you'll have to make a list of your items. That's what I did, but I'm still waiting for him to answer my PM.

So Feloth, please check your PM's!

Omg I just camed from school and saw that all items from my house are gone !!!!
8kk , D claw , Nose Ring ,Great shield I payed 30kk for it ffs and other stuff deco items etc...

Can anyone help me what will happen with my items ?

Feloth I lost my items to what should I do ???
Will I make a list with lost items or you will msg me in game ...
Help me plzz I lost a lot of rare items ,its the first time that I put them in house bcs I thought crashes and stuff like that wont happen any more ..
Help me if you can I need to go now but I will make a list of items that I lost !!!

Back