• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items Glitching in bags

froie

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i have a problem.. its nothing major but it bugs me and i'm sure it will bug other players.
I noticed on my server that upon killing an enemy of any kind, does not matter what enemy it is, Because im pretty sure it happens to everyone because i have tried it with at least 30 different monsters, I noticed when you take an item out of the body, and put it some were else, it still shows a picture of the item in the body, but it is not there its almost like it glitches, untell you close and reopen the body then it is gone, but it does not duplicate the item because if there is more then 1 item in the bag and you see the picture of the item you took out and you try to click look on it, it will show the next item after it like for instance i will see a magic plate armor but when i look at it, it will say you see 10 gold coins, because that is the item after it is there any way of fixing this ?

Back