• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Items.otb for 10.90

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks, I have some problem when try update my otb to version 10.90, the editor make the new items subscrible the existent items, for exemple id 22890 already exist .. How I can fix it ? to make the ids come to id that not exist?

who is they ? ... I just want to update mine, by myself, I'm trying do it, but I don't know how resolve this :)

Either skip them or overwrite them, the one that works is the "good" one.
But do note; Mark might do something else to do this, so your OTB might not match the "offical" one once released.
So be ready to do updates yourself from this point onwards.

Either skip them or overwrite them, the one that works is the "good" one.
But do note; Mark might do something else to do this, so your OTB might not match the "offical" one once released.
So be ready to do updates yourself from this point onwards.
mine otb match with the official, version 10.81, I just want to update it to can use RME for fun ... it's all.
edit: also, if you want you can download mine otb and compare files with the official.

Last edited:
mine otb match with the official, version 10.81, I just want to update it to can use RME for fun ... it's all.
So you have adresses for 10.9?

Untick first option:
1d86adcf189d4ba263c7312dbd2357e6.png

edit: also, if you want you can download mine otb and compare files with the official.

There is no offical 10.9, so there is nothing to compare.
And the latest OTB version is 10.76.

What I am saying is if you use another OTB file that was not created by the TFS team and is an offical one your (new) items will have other ids.
If you just wanna have fun in RME you can simply read up on the editor to understand what you need to do, it should not take to long - it's simple to use.

There is no offical 10.9, so there is nothing to compare.
And the latest OTB version is 10.76.

What I am saying is if you use another OTB file that was not created by the TFS team and is an offical one your (new) items will have other ids.
If you just wanna have fun in RME you can simply read up on the editor to understand what you need to do, it should not take to long - it's simple to use.
simple to use? of course that is, BUT, I'm saying alot about the error that I get when try update it ... also, if I try update the official otb get the same errors o_O

If you want have fun in RME then just overwrite ids. Why you need these ids ?0.o

If you want have fun in RME then just overwrite ids. Why you need these ids ?0.o
ahh bro, I don't want make a small map with "wrong" ids, i'll lost it if try use in another thing....
also, take the screen shot, I want to know if you really not get the same error

ahh bro, I don't want make a small map with "wrong" ids, i'll lost it if try use in another thing....
also, take the screen shot, I want to know if you really not get the same error
Im currently not on my computer. I will do it later.

Last edited:
Back