• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Items otb. newer version required

Skibka

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otlandeniars !
I have a problem and i trying to solve it for like 8 hours now

A newer version of items.otb is required.
> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

Now i think the problem is that the tfs is not compiled but, the rest of files are compatibile with actual tfs, how to fight this problem ?
After help and solve problem i can pay ' paysafecard ' or ' bank transfer from poland '

Man can u help me with other thing ? i have now problem
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

i do not changed password to phpmyadmin
W T F

Man can u help me with other thing ? i have now problem
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

i do not changed password to phpmyadmin
W T F
that's mean u didn't create MySQL password dude :D it's your problem ..
about your proplem do u know which source u got ?

Query: SELECT `players`.`name`, `z_forum`.`post_text`, `z_forum`.`post_topic`, `z_forum`.`post_smile`, `z_forum`.`id`, `z_forum`.`replies`, `z_forum`.`post_date` FROM `players`, `z_forum` WHERE `players`.`id` = `z_forum`.`author_guid` AND `z_forum`.`section` = 1 AND `z_forum`.`first_post` = `z_forum`.`id` AND `z_forum`.`post_topic`='News Ticker' ORDER BY `z_forum`.`last_post` DESC LIMIT 5
SQLSTATE: 42S02
Driver code: 1146
Error message: Table 'ots.z_forum' doesn't exist

Back