• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items problem

Zati

Reaction score
hello guys, my problem is that i edited some items to have more atk, but each time i open the ot, ALL the items in the server do not have name/attributes, it only says the id, the lvl required and the weight, so no name no attack and no defense, what i could have being doing wrong?

thx for the help

Your server should show some kind of message like: Could not load items.xml and an description post that here.
You can just download that server again and put the items.xml from the server in your current one to fix it. In future you should use Notepad++ since normal editor often makes items.xml corrupted

thx, with try to edit them with notepad++ and check if the problem gets solved and will post the error message later incase it continues, since i am not the hoster and he isnt at home right now
thx :p

Back