• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items, spawns of wtf?

KrLosZ

Arcobaleno
Reaction score
This week i hear about new items, new respawns and i see the new area for non donors.. ( very nice idea :thumbup: )

So.. is truth? and when can see the new items and spawns?

if u dont answer my question, dont lose ur time posting shits..better get a life ^_^

Red himself made a thread with a picture in it of the new items, and saying that there will be non-donor spawns.

He's done a lot of good work recently I don't think people will be disappointed with the balancing when it's released, probably soon.

Just to give you all a taste of what we are working with, here is a picture of what the new non-donor sets might look like:

This is what was posted, but there have been some adjustments to the sets. Red has been working very hard on these new non-donor sets and areas, and also new donation items.

The release should be soon, but will probably not be announced. (In the past we have announced when updates would occur, and often times they fell through due to bugs or other circumstances.)

All in all, the update is being worked on. Maybe I can squeeze Red to release a small teaser to keep you all satisfied.

That's all for now,
-DM

Back