• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action Item's upgrading by jewels ver. 3 [FOR TFS 0.3.6]

Hi Azi, I got that his script"Item's upgrading by jewels ver. 3 [FOR TFS 0.3.6]" and wanted you to help me add one code or absorveall Protection all elements to refine the set while also increasing the protections of the standards set in percentages ... if you can help me I would be grateful.
I apologize for English because I can not speak very well ..

It's a big deal using this script because vocations are unbalanced with this system. Paladins and knights can upgrade their weapons but wands and rods can't.

If i remove the script, then ppls will still have it upgraded :S, how can i remove the upgrading things? :p

There is a bug, in 0.4

Its upgrading wands/rods.

20:20 You see a wand of inferno+2.
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers of level 33 or higher.
It weighs 27.00 oz.
It unleashes the very fires of hell.

Last edited:
NVM: Solved :D.

In 0.4 its currently upgrading wands too, and i want to edit that, a wand doesnt need to be upgraded (yet)

This is the line that filter what kind of weapon type it is to upgrade.

PHP:
	if((getItem.weaponType > 0 or getItem.armor > 0) and not isItemStackable(itemEx.itemid))then

Ive tryed adding getItem.weaponType == 7, which is currently WEAPON_WAND = 7 in 000-constant.lua, but i got no success // im using 0.4 TFS.

Any help will be appreciated!

THANKS

Last edited:
Very nice script rep+
Is it also possible to make it add specific types of damage? like +1 fire damage?

How can i remove the upgrading values?, its not on globalstorage or anything, how to remove it? ;p

When they upgraded some items, how can i remove the upgrade on all items? and then remove the system?

When they upgraded some items, how can i remove the upgrade on all items? and then remove the system?
PHP:
UPDATE `player_items` SET `player_items`.`attributes` = NULL
I think it should works, but remove in players item special descriptions, actionid etc. (all special attributes).

bump how to add atk speed, hp%, mana% and also when you look on it, it shall say how much % it have been upgraded

bump how to add atk speed, hp%, mana% and also when you look on it, it shall say how much % it have been upgraded

http://otland.net/f81/slot-system-multi-slot-no-crashes-90387/

@ I have problem, I'm using MoveEvent Slot system - Multi slot (No crashes) and while I have those 2 slot in my item I cant upgrade item, why?

PHP:
[24/06/2012 23:13:00] [Error - Action Interface] 
[24/06/2012 23:13:00] data/actions/scripts/other/enchanting.lua:onUse
[24/06/2012 23:13:00] Description: 
[24/06/2012 23:13:00] data/actions/scripts/other/enchanting.lua:37: bad argument #1 to 'abs' (number expected, got string)
[24/06/2012 23:13:00] stack traceback:
[24/06/2012 23:13:00] 	[C]: in function 'abs'
[24/06/2012 23:13:00] 	data/actions/scripts/other/enchanting.lua:37: in function 'getLevel'
[24/06/2012 23:13:00] 	data/actions/scripts/other/enchanting.lua:43: in function <data/actions/scripts/other/enchanting.lua:40>
\

23:12 You see knight legs+1 [hp.+27] (Arm:10). It weighs 70.00 oz. ItemID: [2477]. Position: [X: 1007] [Y: 556] [Z: 7].

I was trying to up +2

Your problem is in the slot system not in the upgrade system...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS UPGRADE SYSTEM WORK FOR A SET AMOUNT OF TIME...

Example, I use upgrade jewel, attack increases, but only for ten minutes, then it goes back to normal..

Hi all... whos can edit this script ?
When i use x item on my Y item add +1 attack not +5%.
ty for it.

This should be edited or re-made someway for tfs 1.0 :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back