• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's A Good Day :)

The only pay day you will ever get.:p

which explains why i got my own apartment, my own car and i live alone

while, ur still depending on help from anybody u cud get it from

good job :thumbup:

I'm only 15 numbnuts, and I probably have more common sense than you do. And I know for sure by the time i'm your age, I will be alot more successful than you will ever be in your entire life. And truthfully i'm not surprised that you live alone.

I get it! Thats why hes on here all the time, And always talks trash, all alone! :O

im always on otland talkin shit? rofl
im barely even at my computer.

yea, whos the funny guy now

im always on otland talkin shit? rofl
im barely even at my computer.

yea, whos the funny guy now

LMAO, Look at how many fucking posts you have. You must be one Stupid mother fucker. Get the fuck out of here you dumb piece of shit.

Yea i use 2 play tibia.

I quit probly a month ago, yet ill come on every few days.

Yea i use 2 play tibia.

I quit probly a month ago, yet ill come on every few days.

Wow..on the other forum you just said you checked once every day. not every few day...get your fucking story staight.:ninja:

I dont come on everyday. if im not on 1 day ill probly be on in the next 2.

is there a problem with that?

Did I say there was a problem with that? I just said get your story straight. every other day isnt once a day.

talk bout gettin a life, how bout u step off the computer for a sec rather than analyzing every little phrase sumbody says.

Haha, im off the computer more than you are. So dont give me that shit about being off the computer.

so how u know exactly how much im on the computer?

try not gettin stuck here

so how u know exactly how much im on the computer?

try not gettin stuck here

I told you on one of the first things i said, "I read the forums and saw how stupid all of your replies are." Also it says when you posted a reply. Im not going to get stuck cause unlike you, I actually know what the hell im talking about.

ight well im loggin off, and shuttin the computer down 4 the night.

Have fun

Back