• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's actually starting to anger me..

KikiCo

Frequent Donator
Reaction score
How unoriginal some of these new gen hosters are.. EVERYONES opening a Failure of a "custom" real map project that sits empty for 3-4 days till the owner gets bored or has one person donate 5$.. Shuts down and we never see that host again..

STOP WITH THE REAL MAPS..

yea rly i just wanna good ot to play, all ive been seeing was fail rl map after fail rl map ;/

The problem is that people play that kind of servers.

Clearly they don't when Every Real map i'm on is freaken empty.

The only good ones are 7.X rl maps. If I wanted to play an RL map after that, I'd just play regular tibia.

stahp with these threads

its never going to change

I am opening my server up in a few days and then i will post IP
It will be better than collapser which in my opinion is best OT out right now

stahp with these threads

its never going to change

This

I can't keep track with the amount of threads i've seen like this, but then every time a decent costum ot comes out, it gets like 20 steady players tops.
The time of the costum ots just came to an end, how sad it may be but people just want to bot and war nowadays, and dont spend hours playing on an ot where they have to learn all kinds of stuff again.
maybe the era of costum server will come once more, but u can't expect that rl maps will die instantly, as long as people can just make money from downloading the map and adjusting some scripts they will.

this shouldnt discourage people who are making a costum ot, u will still have some players who truly love costum rpg server (myself included) and enjoy making your server.

Back