• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Its all because of Shleder !

Hes screaming alot ! we dieing because of him fuck you shleder !

and bonus: http://www29.speedy*****malware.localhost/38Dpu/download/haha-fail.png

Awesome combo Ue with this actions all ppl can see the great pvp of some ppl of Veziv team doing UEs and scareds in defense.
PD: I dont know how i survived 5 or 10hp jajajaj

Awesome combo Ue with this actions all ppl can see the great pvp of some ppl of Veziv team doing UEs and scareds in defense.
PD: I dont know how i survived 5 or 10hp jajajaj
It was good ue combo, if 1 more ue or wave 5 of you dead.
You guys pumping us nicely, we were dying so the end result was just to ue combo.
It's a game, all for fun. Goodbye.

Made my night haha ;d Darashia fight? 24 verus 26. But ye always 10x more, 10x better pvp.

you know what ur wrong it was 22 vs 17. so gf bud u had 5 more then us + all ur noob chars and we didnt have sio list...

you know what ur wrong it was 22 vs 17. so gf bud u had 5 more then us + all ur noob chars and we didnt have sio list...
hahaha if they sought help from my team

Only My Team 20 players + noob stupid :3

hahahahahahahaha so funny :D its waste time for fight with this morons.. this is my opinion..

Greetings Haters :] Haters gonna be hate !!

Sensor u are not conglomerate to make all clear :) when we playing with conglomerate u staying on calar side :)

It was good ue combo, if 1 more ue or wave 5 of you dead.
You guys pumping us nicely, we were dying so the end result was just to ue combo.
It's a game, all for fun. Goodbye.
I know, of course thats fucking game for fun but so much ppl take it seriusly to sneak etc some ppl cant difference game with real life

Veziv you fucking bitch, i fuck you and your dead mother. You are not conglomerate member to ! You are oldari legendari CONGLOMERATE , KGB, WE RIDE, ERA ZERO, PINGUINS and more... You can only suck my dick and this is all. Guild Pinguins make Anuris on shadowcores..

Wow you really are an asshole and need to get off this forum bud. Congratz on surpassing the level of retardation. You my friend are an asshole. Cya in hell bud.

Wow you really are an asshole and need to get off this forum bud. Congratz on surpassing the level of retardation. You my friend are an asshole. Cya in hell bud.

I don't talk with you, so shut the fuck up.

I don't talk with you, so shut the fuck up.

Does it matter you arrogant fuck. If you talk shit about someones deceased mom do it like a man go to him and say it dont fucking write it behind a keyboard cause everyone knows that u would not say it in rl. You fucking cunt. Your are the biggest asshole you fuck.

Back