• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's Been a While.....

Bobsy

Reaction score
its been a while since i last played here and just wanted to know what the server is like now.
like any new quests, server quality and so on.
also if any of the people i use to play with still play. (you know who you are :p)

hmmmm
and i use to roll with zeriel and smellic on my many chars lol i think it was you ice meto we dropped at orsh that time :p

hey hey :p havent played here properly in a few months really so i havent used him much since i got it lol thinkin about starting up again tho so i might get some more use out of it :D

and ye it was lame lol im just a sheep that follows his sheperd

now theres a name i remember from vent lol sorry about my mate (used my vent account) who didnt really like you much :p he's like marmite you either love him or hate him lol if you know what marmite is
and wow how can there be more cheaters lol i thought the whole server basically used bot anyways

hmmm kinda gay
what are the gm's like now? still like they've always been?

haha alrite :p ye he kinda pissed me off a bit hahaha.
ya but now pvp even go that far that they go into obs with combo bot. Guess they will make a script with targeting and all that shit so they wont need to do anything themselves on ob's etc

hmmm that sucks tibia and ot's are boring when people just use bots, wars are just determind by who has higher power and better settings lol
and ye i know theres scripts out there so you dont even have to click your mouse once lol i heard about ones where the bot even moves for you but dunno if there real

haha alrite :p ye he kinda pissed me off a bit hahaha.
ya but now pvp even go that far that they go into obs with combo bot. Guess they will make a script with targeting and all that shit so they wont need to do anything themselves on ob's etc

i dont like that either:S that people just can sit down and watch there characters moving thereselfs

Back