• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Its insane how knights kill nightmares so fast

epicgunner

Reaction score
Nightmares drop so fast to nightmares that if i powergame my hardest i cant catch golem, knights hit 10k minium with a rai everytime. i am a super pally and have to kill them one by one when knight rape 8 at a time. they have had like all week to pg and it insane how fast they kill and how hard i work and cant keep up they are so op at lvling and pvp its not even funny, i am the closest lvl to golem i am 4th rebirth 580 and golem is 6th rebirth 530 i meen if u dont see something wrong then uyr crazy, and yes i know he pgs but so do i and plus he hasnt been on for a few days and look at our lvl differents

Last edited:
yah WTF?

I Agree, if any update you could do right now should be that because every one is trading there stuff for knight because there so much better than any other voc with "Full Donation"......

So?... Thats a good thing, Do what I did party with a knight your level enable shared experience and you level fast as f***.

Wow. I believe I've said it a couple times before, that I'm adjusting nightmares after the update to be more suitable for mages. My fingers hurt, I swear, I've typed that sentence around four times. Please, read before you post...

Red

Red the thing is u need to do it now, they have way to of a advantge atm that they will be way ahead and when u make rb they wont die becasue they rank 10 and u boost there def... see wat i meen.....

im sorry, but if you are a super pally, and you can only kill 1 nightmare at a time something is wrong, any pally [and i know u have the rest of doner gear] should be able to take about 3-4 nightmares at once, use mas san, test out spells and you have great damage too, a mage should be the only one complaining, but red has said, that hes adjusting the damage, so shhh about the whole thing, you cant rush an update and still expect it to be awesome:thumbup:

Back