• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's my life.

Refresh
Going to start to uploading pics again, as I got time again (I've just finished my last GCSE exam)
Spoiler:
Now I am level 241, I got extra 5+ mounts, I bought few full addons and got few new rares, so stay tuned for spam of screenshots this Wednesday.

UPDATES, UPDATES, UPDATES.

I am back from UK, saddly, i lost my pendrive with all my ass i made between last ss and lvl 241, but it doesn't mean I dont have anything for you :D

Firstly:
I got some new rare items, addons and mounts.
In fact since last time I posted anything I got 5 new addons and 6 new mounts, so now my total number of full addons is 18 and number of mounts adds up to 22.

If you wonder what full addons/mounts I've gotten, here are they:
(beautiful, aren't they?)

2uxvaky.png

30rxoab.png

But trying to be pro-rpg player wasn't the only thing I did.
I had 68 points in tasks and I wanted to kill Demodras and Tiquanda's Revenge, so I can make Full Warrior addon on my RP and Shaman on my EK.
To do it, I've chosen the worst task EK can ever take. I took behemoth task.
But there were some good points of doing it.
I've gotten loot worth 3kk (I would show you my lot but I've putted it into my loot bag and I won't sell the loot bag till lvl 250 or 300- not sure yet and when I've screenshooted my loot, UOSU failed and I didn't notice, but here are some lvl's...)

33lnj2s.png

When I've finished it, Adams asked me if I want to do special task for him, he said it involved killed 2 strong bosses and ever since I am a strong warrior, who killed many beasts, he said I am the man to do it.
(again I don't have screenshots from bosses, because my UOSU failed, but here is my current task point number and photo of some dragon claw and some mandrake)

66jjvc.png

When I was finishing my GCSE's I decided that ever since my account balance, is well, quite big, I wont sell loot till lvl 250 or 300 (not sure yet) + ever since last post I've looted/bought new rare items. To make it brief I've putted both some of new rare items i've gotten and my current "cap balance" in my lootbag since lvl 210 (keep in mind that I've got 15lvls in double exp, I always sell loot from drakens, as I share it with my sio + most of that lot are steel boots/golden legs/demon shields/mms's/heavy maces/dess/golden ingots/red pocs

333ahzn.png

P.S.:
First post in this topic updated: I've added new mounts/addons, I've updated my rare items list and dream sets.
Keep in mind that I've gotten more rares, but I've sold 2 devileyes (I still got one), 2 golden boots and 1 demonwing axe (still got one)

If you like what you saw, please leave a like, comment and follow :D

Last edited:
WOW, You post your pictures so nicely and Congrats on all the levels and rares you got!

Good luck

Thank you : )

Hell yeah

You know it :D

Doing your best doesn't always pay back.

Well, I had 250 ghastly's left on my task, so I decided to finish my task.

When I had around 2-3 left, I had 2% till next lvl left and 10mp left, so I decided that I will get my level first, then I will refill

hv85s5.jpg

For being so brave and getting my level up with no potions left ,I hopped for some good lot from boss of Ghastlys...

2ro24gn.jpg

... I've never been so wrong.

Although this was kind of annoying, there were some good things about this task.
Lot for example :D.

ogwcns.png

I've looted:
1240 small emerlands
274 undead hearts
63 ultimate healing potions
152 soul orbs
33 ghastly dragon heads
113 demonic essense
145 Terra Boots
46 Terra Legs
25 drakinatas
3 Zaoan Helmets
19 Zaoan Shoes
10 Jade Hats
2 Zaoan Swords
1 Guardian Boots
13 Spellweaver's Robe
10 Zaoan Legs
3 Zaoan Armors
1 Ring Of The Sky
And all of that adds up to:
2600100 gp's which is 2.6kk

I am not going to sell it, not yet. I've putted it into my lootbag, which now capacity is:

jl1f1x.png

+ My ed advanced on higher mlvl :D

dljjt0.jpg

P.S
I am going to be hunting ghastly's till I get golden can of oil from boss, but I will try to make screens varied and interesting as much as I can.
If you like what you saw:
Comment, Like and Follow, Thank you.

One of the nicest done life threads I've seen!
Nicely uploaded photos, nicely detailed information about hunts/loots. Keep it up!

One of the nicest done life threads I've seen!
Nicely uploaded photos, nicely detailed information about hunts/loots. Keep it up!
Thank you, I will try to keep it updated :D

Totally agree
;*

The great escape

2 days ago you might have heard or seen yalahar boat being stuck by huge amount of players.
http://otland.net/f490/meanwhile-yalahar-boat-192108/

There is even a topic about it on forums, well if you would look at the image on screen you might notice who him and everyone else was attacking.

rszfp4.jpg

Well, it all started with interaction between my guild and guild Last Decission. They tried to kill some of members of our guild, but after around 15min of fighting we won, causing them to close their guild.

2rlz2fp.png

After fighting, whole yalahar boat was full of random people and eversince I had a white skull I will die almost instantly from massive crowd of people who were attacking me.
God I was wrong.

I started attacking anyone who tried to kill me with help of EVERY SINGLE druid from my guild who was healing me.

2q9x3l4.png

35dahe9.png

After around 20min of struggling I somehow went out of that trap and my friend gave me deff

f3b7cy.png

P.S
If you like what you saw, please leave a Like, Comment and Follow,
Thank you :D

You took my screenshoot and didnt paid for it?: o
Im waiting for parcel with cash - or we will talk otherwise o/

Jks :))

Sorry for not uploading anything recently, I went to UK to visit my girlfriend and I will be back playing on 26th, so I will spam you with updates
*spoiler alert*
I am level 250, I sold loot from 50 levels, i got 2 new really expensive mounts, I got a new house, I changed name of my char. Stay tuned for more.
+ I am thinking of making a new addon on my ek. Give me a suggestions for a new addon which I don't have (all addons I have are in a first page of this thread+ don't write Mage I won't get it until level 325

buy full mage and do it at lvl 324

I want to buy market street house or one of largest houses in Yalahar or Edron + dragonling and all mounts which are left to do (less then 8 I think) and Addons first (less then 10 left) + from addons and mounts I finished all the expensive ones like scorpion, monocycle thing, bird for 1k points, full elemenalist. :D
+ I got all items for full Druid addon, but I am too lazy to do all the missions ._.

I want to buy market street house or one of largest houses in Yalahar or Edron + dragonling and all mounts which are left to do (less then 8 I think) and Addons first (less then 10 left) + from addons and mounts I finished all the expensive ones like scorpion, monocycle thing, bird for 1k points, full elemenalist. :D
+ I got all items for full Druid addon, but I am too lazy to do all the missions ._.

buy azur maynes house in edron

I am buying central circle 5 today for 102 kk today ;)
I wont be posting photos till lvl 280, because I dont see a point.
I am just exping on ghastlys/hydras and inq
Nothing is happening.
In case something happens I always have uosu on, but I didnt use it for anything accept for advance recently

Back