• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iven's Arttxel thread(Bestiary)

xmiller

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
job_tr34_by_ivenmiller-dcjgk3m.png

Some Creatures.
mobs.png

mob_skecth.png
demon_contest_sin_eater__by_ivenmiller-dc10e3d.png

Some Animations.

alisha_atack__by_ivenmiller-daktl7k.gif
lilian_by_ivenmiller-dathblx.gif
animated_archer.gif

nova_starcraft_by_ivenmiller-daj4byy.gif
cave_lizards_bites__no_way_________by_ivenmiller-daj4c8x.gif
walkandaxeadada.gif

erza_scarlet_by_ivenmiller-dbxt8qi.gif

Some Scenes/Animated

witchcraft2x_by_ivenmiller-daticjg.gif

Thanks!

Last edited:
is this left one alien? Looks very nice, gj.

You are one of the few people who knows how to use limited amount of colors and who doesn't use paint brush. Animations are fluid, colors are well-selected, you clearly know how to make a proper contrast, how to shift hue and how to make creatures' proportions on point, i love you and your work, keep it up.

Last edited:
You are one of the few people who knows how to use limited amount of colors and who doesn't use paint brush. Animations are fluid, colors are well-selected, you clearly know how to make a proper contrast and how to shift hue, and proportions are on point, i love you and your work, keep it up.

I agree with you, Miller is awesome!

However, I feel like you see brushes as a bad thing without any property lol

Last edited:
Finally a great spriter that I really like.

You are welcome to work with the Kingdom Age ( Facebook Page and Trailer ) if you want (seriously).
I need nothing right now of spriting, but I can pass you my contact xD

Very, very, very cool, man.
Gratz.

I agree with you, Miller is awesome!

However, I feel like you see brushes as a bad thing without any property lol

People tend to overuse brushes in a bad way, they focus on brush shading too much instead of learning how to shade with limited amount of colors, and the ability to draw masterpieces using limited colors is something every spriter should aim for. If you compare OP's sprites with someones who uses brushes, you can easily say which ones are superior. Thats my point of view anyway, you dont have to agree with me. =p

People tend to overuse brushes in a bad way
Of course, 95% of the artists who tries to use it fail miserably. They don't know the most basic of pixel art, so when it comes to digital art...
They say "omg brushes don't work at all".

they focus on brush shading too much instead of learning how to shade with limited amount of colors, and the ability to draw masterpieces using limited colors is something every spriter should aim for.
If you compare OP's sprites with someones who uses brushes, you can easily say which ones are superior. Thats my point of view anyway, you dont have to agree with me. =p

What every spriter should aim for is to do high quality sprites, and quality have no direct relationship to color amount.
It depends of the artist itself and not of the tool ;)

I guess you should post more of your work at your Spriting Thread, I'm curious about it.

Back