• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iven's Arttxel thread(Bestiary)

I made this Demon for Lesh contest, big rush!

demon_contest_sin_eater__by_ivenmiller-dc10e3d.png
It was a pleasure to have you in our challenge.
Amazing entry!!

I made this Demon for Lesh contest, big rush!

demon_contest_sin_eater__by_ivenmiller-dc10e3d.png

Do you work to any project?
I'm in need to make a few bosses (4, to be more exactly), if you are interested.
I will plan them more, since I will start the quests planning of the game. I don't want to make them as Tibia's monsters.
I'm spriter also, but the last I did was long time ago. I can show you, but it doesn't matters.

If you want to know my project, take a look on the last trailer:

Also, what is your native language?
Waiting your answer.

They don't know the most basic of pixel art, so when it comes to digital art...
It's just like you said, they do not know what pixel art is since pixel art is working with pixels individually and this has absolutely no relation to the use of brushes at all. If someone uses brushes that someone does not do pixel art. That's it. ;)

It's just like you said, they do not know what pixel art is since pixel art is working with pixels individually and this has absolutely no relation to the use of brushes at all. If someone uses brushes that someone does not do pixel art. That's it. ;)

I guess you didn't understand 100% of what I said haha. Also, the point wasn't "What is pixel art?".

If you want to be good at Digital Art sprites, you need to know properly how to use Pixel Art Principles.
Every sprite is composed of pixels, so if you don't know how the pixels should interact properly, you won't be able to do a good sprite, in both pixel or digital art.

Hello guys, Here's a cowork between me, Leshrot and Etchebeur We have been doing livestreams of spriting on twitch, and as our fans asked, we started Escanor and Estarossa from Nanatsu no Taizai

Estarossa by Iven Miller
Escanor by Leshrot
Environment sprites by Erick Etchebeur for Trinity Online.

2w5ndht.png

twitch.tv/Arttxel
twitch.tv/Leshrot

Last edited:
Hello guys, Here's a cowork between me, Leshrot and Etchebeur We have been doing livestreams of spriting on twitch, and as our fans asked, we started Escanor and Estarossa from Nanatsu no Taizai

Estarossa by Iven Miller
Escanor by Leshrot
Environment sprites by Erick Etchebeur for Trinity Online.

2w5ndht.png

twitch.tv/Arttxel
twitch.tv/Leshrot
I loved Mael's sprite

I would definitely recommend Ivan to anybody. his sprites are gorgeous along with ericks scenery

I do recommend that you keep erick and ivan together as their artwork matches in style for scenery and monsters!
Iv spent a couple thousand on each of them and the work was top notch!

It's always a pleasure to have fun spriting with you guys! :)

Hey Sup! 😁

I'm pretty busy these months working, but sometimes I like to make monsters like this to empyt my mind and clean things out, I mean, to "relax" odd? i know, but i hope y'all like, i'll be posting more sprites like this on my spare time also check out my stream link to check out some sprites getting made.

Very great spriting here. Do you have by any chance more monsters 32x32 (1x1 tibia-wise)?

Back