• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jack Mehoff Life Thread

It always happens.
3 level 100 ed's attacked me and my friend at drakens last night,they got trapped with abunch of elites and warmaster's,I ue 2 dropped and the other 1 ran outta mana and died by an elite

If you need anything whenever im on just shoot me a message.
I dont care to help a friend in need

HmlGE.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Let me tell a story.

So, me and Killallah are hunting, me and him get level 154, and we start getting to the ending of the tower of drakens, when we start running out of pots too. We are at the +1 floor to get to the entrance of the tower and we run out of avas and pots. Then, we are trapped by abominations and elites + zaoguards. Killa is the blocker, and he hit below 50 HP, when I sioed and killed a death blob that was blocking the path to running backwards. We ran backwards and did the luring technique to get by them. We made it safely back to a PZ, where we took this picture of the loot:

mBTD7.png

And we also made a legendary teamwork story. Next time, I will record this shit.

Awesome stuff, Plus my noob account got hacked xD

- - - Updated - - -
I wasnt allowed to post in his fap stories sorry guys

Last edited:
mhsZO.jpg

@ Killa, FAP STORIES OFF LIMITS

- - - Updated - - -

nKBi4.jpg

It'd be nice to have someone kill these faggot ass brs.

Laazy
Clenrio

I reward no money :D

It seems like every night im at drakens with my blocker that theirs always atleast 4-5 BR's trying to kill us

It seems like every night im at drakens with my blocker that theirs always atleast 4-5 BR's trying to kill us

They pissed me off too much on my ED to even begin to want to play him again. For now, I'm gonna play my EK, Spire.

If anyone needs a shitty blocker, message me.

Started up my ED again with a pretty good comeback.

I missed a couple levels, sorry.

157:
sk6mx.jpg

158:
sk6mx.jpg

Well, I figured out that I have 57% done on POI, which means that I did clear some seals. I need a team to clear the remaining seals.

- - - Updated - - -

Update, just lost my bp + 3 levels.

Since I'm so angry atm, I'll play my paladin for a while.

Back