• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Jacolas and Pink Guys guild. Pinging my vent and my members good job

Nevanah

Reaction score
Just a warning out to all these kids will ping you in war / pvp etc

Dunno where the hell all this came from but there full of shit we was waiting for the anniversary event when this happend...

He told me aswell he was the one pinging, Mark / Hani made the most retarded tutor ever. This kid is constantly pinging people from our team and pinging our ventrilo. And i believe mark or hani wont do anything about it.

do these children not understand how serios pinging is thats some serios time... oh well it will catch them soon

Nothing will be done from Mark or Hanis side. All you can do is what you've done, show the community (like we already know that Jacolas is a dick) how big of a dick (even if his dick is pretty small) he is.

You also just reported yourself. If there aint no proof they actually did it please dont post. i wont respond anymore

Back