• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jacolas, does he act well?

Izzor

good ol' times
Reaction score
9226762807c84ef5b47e39e.png

Is this how a Tutor should act?

Attachments

• 9226762807c84ef5b47e39e.png
    9226762807c84ef5b47e39e.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 11 · VirusTotal
As long as he's doing a good job in help-channel and keep his bad attidute away from his duties as a tutor, I couldn't care less.

Sirmax, I have to disappoint he is not doing a good job in help-channel, u can say what u want but as far as i've seen he has no knowledge about tibia. Its not that i hate him cuz i dont even know him, this is my opinion based on my own views.

You little fucktards.

He can do what ever he want in priv/default (i asked someone higher than him)
His player, he can bot, he can fuck you but he cant swear in HELP CHANNEL..

OMG >.< FUCKTARDS.

Sirmax, I have to disappoint he is not doing a good job in help-channel, u can say what u want but as far as i've seen he has no knowledge about tibia. Its not that i hate him cuz i dont even know him, this is my opinion based on my own views.

Everyone is giving me these statements, however NOBODY have yet included legit proofs. How hard can it be, are you from the TV-series Gossip Girl or what? Take your head out of the sand.

Everyone is giving me these statements, however NOBODY have yet included legit proofs. How hard can it be, are you from the TV-series Gossip Girl or what? Take your head out of the sand.

Dude, do not write about Gossip Girl here! Do not fucking bring up Gossip Girl in a thread that is about Jacolas! Gossip Girl is one of the best motherfucking series out there and it is a shame that the last episode has been aired! Fuck I miss my babes from Gossip Girl :( THANKS SIRAMIX FOR MAKING ME CRY! OMG

It is not true, what are you say Thorionguardian.
If you speak in english, Jacolas help you in english. If you speak polish, Jacolas help you in polish.

And, Jacolas is, for me, one of the best tutors in shadowcores (have others, for example, siramix, dyablo, etc.)

I was trying too figure out where too upload my Proposal about fishing being rewarding I got muted :(

I dont get why people get sad when someone over the internet probably 400 miles away from, tells you, "you are a pussy motherfucker" WHO gives a shit?

Back